Repotted a bunch of plants today and found a beetle larvae in some of the dirt. We brought it down to the park and made sure it got comfortable in the dirt. Some friends came up from south Tokyo to say hi. We all went to スシロー(sushi row) and ate tons of sushi.
- ギリギリ (giri giri) : at the last moment, just barely, in the knick of time
- 当たる (ataru) : to be hit, to strike
- インチキ (inchiki) : cheating, fake, bogus
- 植木鉢 (uekibachi) : flower pot, plant pot
- 槌 (tsuchi) : hammer
- ベストフレンド (besutofurendo) : best friend