- 1/2 box of orzo
- 2 cans of tuna in water
- 1/2 bag of frozen peas
- salt & pepper
- Toast the orzo in a frying pan until it starts to toast a bit.
- Add the tuna with the water from the can.
- Add a cup or two of water and get it bubbling.
- Add salt and pepper.
- When some of the water starts to evaporate, try the orzo. If it is still crunchy, add more water and get it bubbling. Repeat this step until orzo is getting al dente.
- Add the peas and cook the thing until it thickens.
- If this is confusing, check out a video somewhere on how to make risotto.
- This could converted to a good hot dish, I bet.